!The memories lies within!!


!The memories lies within!!

by Usamah Bin Mohd Ariff on Saturday, 05 March 2011 at 22:45
A weeks..?
A months..?
A years..?
or, For the Rest of my life?

Yes!!, it will take for the rest of my life,
am not able to forget about you,
because..
you were perfect to me,
you were just so amazing as the way you are,

You was the one i have been looking for,
you were the one among the million of flowers,
you were a very generous women i have ever known,
you thought me with an unaccountable lesson,

You thought me the meaning of "Love",
You thought me the meaning of " to be loved",
You thought me the meaning of "Sacrifice",
You thought me the meaning of "Caring",
You thought me so much about "Islam",



spoke with you reminds me of Allah swt,
spoke with you reminds me of Rasulullah saw,
spoke with you reminds me of Sahabah,
spoke with you reminds me of Sahabiah,


and now you are gone,
leaving me all alone,
but am glad,
because Allah swt loves you mre than we do,
and you dont have to suffers the pain that you have carried this all time,

May Allah swt put you among the Solihin,
among the mukminat,
among the Syuhada',
Among the mujahidah,

Insya Allah i'll try my best to be a virtous son,
Insya Allah i'll try my best to be a daie,
Insya Allah, we will meet in Jennah,
Until then i'll never forget you in my prayers,

Dedicated to Almarhumah Amirah viona Lee Binti Lee
 ·  · Share


0 comments to "!The memories lies within!!"

Post a Comment


Followers

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters